Why not call us today?

Every injury and claim is different, that’s why we deal with each enquiry individually to ensure you receive the best possible specialist for your case. 

Road traffic

If you have been involved in an accident which wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to compensation.

We have a panel of specialist solicitors that can help you to get the compensation you deserve.

Workplace claims

Accidents are often a discrete occurrence in a workplace that leads to physical injuries. We should be kept save at work, but accidents can sometimes happen. When an accident happens at work, someone could be liable, and you may be entitled to compensation.

Slips, trips and fall

Slips, trips and falls are prevalent and can happen to anyone, anywhere at any time.

They can sometimes be embarrassing and can lead to serious injury, which can affect the victim for years after the accident.

Motorcycle claims

Motorcyclists are more vulnerable while on the road.

Accidents can be caused by other drivers as well as road and weather conditions, all of which can be at no fault to the rider which may mean you can claim compensation.


Cyclists are more vulnerable on the roads and can be involved in serious accidents that occurred at no fault of their own, this can leave cyclists feeling anxious about getting back on their bike. If this is the case then its time to act.


Serious injury, also known as the catastrophic injury is the type of injury that leads to a decreased quality of life or reduced life expectancy, permanent disability and long-lasting medical problem.

These injuries can happen anywhere, and someone could be liable.

Clinical negligence

You can take legal steps or action if you have suffered as a result of clinical negligence.

This includes a mistake during operation or procedures, wrong or failed diagnosis, supplying wrong drugs and many more.

Industrial claims

If you contracted some form of illness in your industrial workplace without them taking steps to comply with the health and safety act, you might be able to claim. Illnesses could include chemical poisoning, hearing or respiratory problems, or repetitive strain injury.


Dental Negligence can occur when a dentist or practitioner fails to take the proper care when performing dental work. If you have suffered from dental negligence, then you might be owed compensation.


If you live in council housing or housing association then we can help you gain compensation. If your landlord has failed to repair your home, and the disrepair has caused an injury, ill health or inconvenience then get in touch today.


Is your tenancy deposit protected? The landlord – or lettings agent – must protect the deposit, and issue prescribed information to the tenant within 30 days of receiving the deposit.


Construction sites can be full of hazards and the construction industry must provide a safe environment for employees and visitors. If you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault on a construction site, you can claim compensation.

Public Liability Claims

If you have had an accident in a public place that wasn’t your fault then you can make a public liability claim. The owner of the land be it an organisation or local authority, has a duty of care to members of the public, if they fail to keep you safe then you can claim compensation.

personal injury claims and compensation claims

Call our experts today on


Thank you, your claim has been successfully sent to us.

Our experts will be in touch with you soon to discuss your claim.

We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of all the cookies.