We can also help with

Additional Claims

Housing Disrepair


If you’re renting accommodation, your landlord must make sure that your home is fit to be lived in on the day they let it to you. If you are a tenant living in a council house or housing association and you have reported a disrepair to your landlord which has not been carried out then you can make a claim for compensation.

Tenancy agreement


The Housing Act 2004 requires landlords and letting agents to protect deposits on assured shorthold tenancies. If your Tenancy Deposit is not protected then you could claim compensation. The landlord or agent must provide the tenant(s) and any one who paid the deposits on behalf of the tenant with specific details of the deposit protection and a leaflet explaining how TDS works. It must be issued within 30 days of receiving the deposit.

Construction Site Claims


More information regarding construction site claims coming soon.